July 29, 2015

what's up wednesday

I thought I'd try something new today and join Shay for a super fun link-up!   I'm answering all kinds of questions for What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week.....

Tonight I'm making a copycat version of the Chopped Antipasto Salad from Bucca di Beppo, and I'll serve it with cheesy garlic bread and marinara sauce.  Join me for "Meal Plan Tuesday" next week when I'll recap all of our other dinners!

What I'm reminiscing about.....


Since our wedding anniversary was last week, I've been thinking a lot about that special day!

What I'm loving.....

The kids have been making a lot of art over the last couple of weeks, and it so fun to watch their imaginations at work and see what they create!

What we've been up to.....

A whole lot of slow, lazy mornings in our pajamas!  It's one of my favorite things about summer and we have really been enjoying them!

What I'm dreading.....

The busy and fast-paced mornings that come along with the school year!

What I'm working on.....

I am going through all of the kids' clothes and trying to decide what to keep and what needs to go.  We have kept all of their clothes since they were born and our attic is running out of space!  It's time for me to let go of some of it, and better organize what I do want to save.

What I'm excited about.....


Even though I'm not ready for school to start, I know that fall is just around the corner, and I do so love me some fall!

What I'm watching/reading.....

Since my favorite shows are all reruns right now, I went back and started re-watching Gilmore Girls, and I tell you what, I still love it just as much as I ever did!  On the nights when Bobby is home for work, we have been watching House of Cards together.


I'm also reading Kisses From Katie and An Echo in the Bone right now.

What I'm listening to.....


We love Seeds Family Worship music around here and have been listening to a lot of it over the summer.  There's nothing better than listening to your kids sing scripture!

What I'm wearing.....

It's a lazy pajama kind of morning!

What I'm doing this weekend.....

This is our last weekend before school starts, so I will be making sure that Caleb has everything he needs for second grade!  The kids have haircut appointments, and we need to go shoe shopping for our big second grader!  We are also hoping to squeeze in a trip to the lake.

What I'm looking forward to next month.....

As much as I'm dreading the start of the school year, there is something to be said for the routine and structure that comes along with it.  The Type A side of me can't help but be a bit excited for new schedules and fresh starts!

What else is new.....

I can't think of a thing!

What will I miss most about summer.....


All of the extra time with my sweet kiddos at home!


That's it for What's Up Wednesday!  Have a happy Hump Day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...