July 18, 2015

friday favorites (on a saturday): around the web



Happy weekend, friends!  Here are a few of my recent favorites from around the good ole web!

A Messy Connection -
Like so many others, I have fallen in love with Chip and Joanna Gaines.  I have seen every episode of Fixer Upper and I am seriously in awe of the beautiful homes that they create.  I loved this post that Joanna wrote on letting your kids help in the kitchen, even though it can be messy and inconvenient.  The memories are worth it!

Chocolate Fruit Pops -
These look so incredibly yummy and are definitely going on my "to-make" list!

My Children, This World, and Why My Heart Is Breaking -
With all of the various events that are making headlines these days, I thought this was such a great post that really spoke from the heart. 

11 Amazing Photo Styling Tips -
Confession: I have a nice camera that I don't know how to use.  I almost always keep it on auto and just hope for the best!  This post had really great tips and some beautiful photos that were very inspiring.

My Children Aren't Colorblind and Neither Are Yours -
Oh man, was this good!  I found myself nodding in agreement throughout the entire post.


I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...