July 10, 2015

friday favorites: entertainment edition


Today I'm talking about a few random favorites that have been keeping me entertained!

1.  I am absolutely loving the She Reads Truth summer Bible study!  Right now the study is on Women in the Word, and each day is about a different woman in the Bible.  I've done a few of their other studies as well, and they've all been wonderful.  This is the only Bible study or devotional that I have ever done where I really do feel like I'm getting something out of it each and every day.  It is so, so good!

2.  I just joined Goodreads and I can already tell I'm going to love it!  It was a lot of fun to try and remember some of the books I've read.  I didn't nearly list them all, but I'll have to do that another day -  I had already spent too much time on it!  I've seen quite a few book recommendations on there to add to my to-read list and I'm excited to check them out!

3.  Speaking of books, I am reading Kisses from Katie right now, and it is so good!  It had me crying by page two.  I will write more when I finish it.

4.  I finally finished binge-watching Parenthood, and oh man do I love this show!  I'm not sure why I never watched it when it was actually on tv, but when the finale aired I heard so many people talking about it, so I decided to give it a try.  I would say it is definitely one of my favorite shows ever, and I was so sad to see it end!

5.  This song has been on repeat around here.  I'm not sure why exactly, but Makayla loves it and asks me to play it in the car all the time.  So I do, and then she sings along with it as loud as she can!

"let my words be life
let my words be truth
i don't want to say a word
unless it points the world back to You"

I tell you, I could listen to her sing those words all day long!


I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci again for Friday Favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...