July 3, 2015

according to instagram: our favorite moments

I cannot believe that I haven't posted an Instagram round-up since before Christmas!  What is my deal?!!  Here are some of our favorite moments that never did make it into a blog post!


the birthday balloon that won't die | we love waffles | a cold morning at the park


making daddy's birthday cards | happy birthday, daddy bear! | my little cooker


a beautiful day at the zoo | a valentine's tradition | love my girl


watching movies in bed | she quotes scripture while i read | cutie-patootie


mustache day | just give me all the waffles | wacky wednesday


they like to snuggle | playing outside | surprise lunch at school


it was a good friday | easter sunday with my people | ballet pictures


national sibling day | autism awareness day | cold crackers


he rocks the floral shades | zoo day | my baby brother graduated


me and my ballerina girl | this boy is seven | crazy weekend night at our house


To follow along with all of our daily shenanigans, you can find us on Instagram here.

Today, I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...