August 4, 2015

meal plan tuesday 8/4/15


It's time for another Meal Plan Tuesday!  Here's what's been cooking at our house:


Week One

This was so good!  I will definitely be making this again!  I served it with mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach, which I thought were the perfect sides for it.

Tuesday - Family Dinner
Dinner at my parent's house.

Wednesday - Chicken Caprese
This was super easy to make, and we really liked it.  It went perfectly on top of orzo.

Thursday - Taco Pie
This is an easy recipe that my mom used to make when we were kids.  I tried searching for the recipe on pinterest, and while I didn't find the exact one, there's a lot of similar versions out there.

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Chow Mein
This one was just ok to me.  It was definitely easy to make though!

Sunday - Anniversary Dinner
We had plans to go out to dinner this night for our anniversary, but Bobby ended up getting a terrible migraine, so we stayed home and had leftovers.

Week Two

Monday - Spring Pasta
I woke up not feeling so well (seasonal allergies) and I was really dragging all day, so I ended up just throwing a frozen pizza in for dinner.

Tuesday - Family Dinner
Dinner at my parent's house.

Wednesday - Antipasta Salad
We love this salad that they serve at Bucca di Beppo, so I made a copycat version and served it with garlic bread and marinara sauce.

We really liked this one!  Makayla had swimming lessons right before dinner, so this was the perfect thing for me to make ahead and then let bake while we were out.  I love walking through the door and smelling dinner already waiting for us!  I did sub fresh spinach leaves for the frozen spinach.

Friday - Leftovers
We actually made it out for our anniversary dinner (take 2) this night, and the kids had dinner at my parent's house.

Saturday - BLTA Sandwiches
Not much better than a bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado sandwich in my opinion!  I made them on yummy sourdough bread, and we had oven baked french fries.

Sunday - Family Picnic
We had a big family picnic dinner at the park before my baby brother was baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...