August 3, 2009

reunion

we went to my high school reunion on saturday. hard to believe that it's been 10 years, but like i said before, it's a different clock!

anyways, we had a great time, and it was really good to see everyone. i wish i could say that i kept in touch with people better than i do, but i honestly only talk to my friend, Catherine, on a regular basis. at least now that i'm on
Facebook, i'm doing a little better!

here's a pic of Catherine and me. she's been my best girlfriend since we were 6 years old (we went to the same school for grades 1st-12th together). she was my maid of honor, she was there when i was in labor with Caleb - you name it, she's been there for me! i love this girl!


here is my cute hubby with me.


and here we are with my other girlfriend, Katie, and her husband.


here's to another 10 years!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...