December 2, 2014

thanksgiving 2014



I know everyone is already in Christmas mode, but I wanted to make sure and post some pictures from our Thanksgiving day.  We had a really fun morning at home - I did some cooking while the kids played legos with Bobby, all while the parade was playing in the background.  When I think back to Thanksgiving as a child, the parade is one of the first things that comes to mind.  Caleb was a lot more into it this year and kept pointing out things to us, so that was a lot of fun!  We spent the rest of the day at my parent's house, where we ate a little, and then ate a lot, and then ate a little more!

We also did thankful leaves again this year.  (Last year's thankful tree is here.)  I really love this tradition!  It was so fun to see what the kids came up with and it started a lot of fun conversations.  They each made a new leaf every night after dinner, and I will save them all and put them in their scrapbooks.  Some of my favorites this year were: family dinners, Bible verses, spaghetti and meatballs, house shoes, and Moses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...