December 30, 2014

we had a very merry christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas, although I'm not sure how it came and went so quickly.  We celebrated in the usual way - Christmas brunch with Bobby's side of the family on Sunday; Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house with all of our extended family; a quiet Christmas morning at home before heading over to my parent's house again for the day.

Things seemed a little more calm and laid back this year, which is just how I like it.  Maybe it's that the kids are getting older, or maybe it's that I wasn't still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve like last year - whatever it was, I'm grateful for it.

And I'm grateful for my Savior, who was born to bring about Salvation for us all.  Because of Him - because of His life, death, burial, and resurrection -  we can all be born again.

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...