December 31, 2013

christmas at cheekwood


We had a pretty fantabulous Christmas this year that I need to post about, but I have over 300 pictures that I have to go through first! So today I've got pictures from our visit to Cheekwood. We went a few weeks ago and we had such a great time. Caleb declared it "the best day ever"! There was cookie decorating and different crafts for the kids to do - they just love that kind of thing (and I do too!), so we really enjoyed doing all of that together. We got to see some actual reindeer - they were absolutely beautiful! Seeing them just reminded me of what an awesome and creative God we have! The kids were very curious about them and their antlers. And of course we made a visit to see Santa, who was by far the best Santa we've ever seen.  Not that he's not the same Santa every year.  He just looked a little more real and was a little more friendly than he was last year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...