September 8, 2015

last week: this and that


Where in the world did last week go?!!  We have been super busy with a lot of extra extended-family happenings and visiting, and then we went straight into Labor Day weekend.  I'm not sure when the last time was that I got out our real camera, and even my phone hasn't been put to much use as far as picture-taking is concerned.  So once again, my pictures are lacking and I am resolving to do better!

We have managed to get moving and get outside, even with the unbearable heat last week.  The kids and I raced each other, and they eagerly pointed out to me that they are much, much faster than I am!  Something else I am looking to resolve!

Throw in some relaxing, some just-dancing, some schooling, some churching, and a tiny bit of sleeping, and that's our week in a nutshell!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...