my baby girl is one year old today!
how is that possible?
my sweet girl-
you are such a blessing to us. you have such a sweet, happy spirit, and we are so incredibly grateful for you.
here are some things you are up to these days:
- you aren't quite walking on your own yet, but you are a super speed-crawler.
- you want absolutely nothing to do with baby food, and haven't for awhile now. you think you are a big girl and will eat almost anything that we eat.
- you give sweet kisses all the time.
- you love your big brother. you think he's incredibly silly and laugh at him all the time. you love to be in the crib with him so you can both jump and chase each other back and forth.
- you adore your daddy. as soon as he walks in the room, you will scream at him until he acknowledges you. and once he does, you hold up your hand at him. it's your "talk to the hand" pose that makes us laugh every time.
- you are so easy going and just go with the flow. you love to go shopping with me (grocery shopping and target runs....we don't have time to do much other than that these days!)
- you love for us to sing silly songs, especially when they have motions and gestures to go with them.
- you LOVE bath time. you start kicking and try to climb into the bathtub as soon as the water starts running.
- you try to take out your hair bows so you can eat them.
- you have the sweetest smile and dimples that can light up the room.
happy birthday sweet girl!
we love you so much!