October 20, 2014

according to instagram

Well, life is chugging along, and we are still here!  So, in an effort to document some of our happenings, I thought I'd try to round up some of our instagram pics.  I am really loving instagram these days.  It's such an easy way to keep up with all of the little random tidbits that happen every day.  I plan on printing them all out one day to add to the kids' scrapbooks.  

playing in the fountain | a weekend away for our anniversary | i love seeing this cutie in the backseat

loving on her brother | where's makayla? | putting out fires

he asked if i could peel his grapes from now on.  i said no. | her first manicure | decorating pumpkins

pumpkin painting party | she likes to look at cooking magazines with me | why yes, she is adorable

legos everywhere | church party on the lawn | she named them shadrach, meshach, and abednego

my sweaty soccer player | i love them | her first ballet class!

baking day | dr. caleb in training | she said they were watching a movie after her phone call



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...