July 24, 2014

a decade


Today is our ten year anniversary.

For ten years I have had the amazing privilege of walking alongside this man and doing life with him.  It has gone by so incredibly fast, and it seems like forever ago.  I'm a sentimental, emotional woman, so of course I can't help but think back to where we started and where we are now.  We've been through so much together.  There's been a lot of ups and downs.....maybe a few more downs than we bargained for.  But I know that God is writing our story, and I know that he has wonderful plans for us individually, for us as a couple, and for our family.  I know that there are more blessings and more trials in our future, and I know that we will weather it all together.

I love this life that we've built.  I love this family that we've made.  I love this journey that we are on.

And I really, really love this man of mine.


| select photos by Jennifer Dunaway Photography |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...