August 29, 2013

kindergarten



My baby started kindergarten.

Even though it's been 4 weeks now, it still hurts my heart a little when I think about it. He was so excited his first day, and I did a really great job of pretending to be! But driving away from school that morning, it really hit me - KINDERGARTEN! How are we here already? Time is going way too fast, and my heart just isn't quite keeping up with it!

His going into kindergarten this year was a really big decision for us. There were many meetings, much discussion, and a whole lot of prayer to get us all here. He has done really well so far. There have been a few rough moments, but overall he has transitioned incredibly well. This guy is continually surprising and amazing us in so many ways. We are so proud of him and are looking forward to what this year has in store for him.


| printable sign here |
| printable questionnaire here |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...