March 29, 2017

what's up wednesday: march 2017


Hello friends!  Today I'm excited to be linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week.....

So far this week I've made Sloppy Joe Casserole (just ok so no link) and Lo Mein (so good!).

What I'm reminiscing about.....


On Monday, I took my two big kids to see Beauty and the Beast and y'all, I was a ten year old girl all over again!  I loved that movie so very much as a kid!  Makayla and I have been singing the songs all week!

What I'm loving.....


We have had amazing weather lately!  We typically have a very short window of beautiful spring weather before the summer humidity kicks in and mosquitoes take over, so we are enjoying the outdoors while we can!

What we've been up to.....

Bobby's been into his March Madness shenanigans (my bracket is beating his!), the kiddos have been doing quixels and perler beads every chance they get, and Ashlynn is somehow getting cuter every day!

What I'm dreading.....

The baby has a checkup and the big kiddos have their dentist appointments coming up.

What I'm working on.....

For some reason, I decided that March would be a good month to organize all the things, all at once.  It started with one closet and it snowballed from there.  I see an end in sight, but I'm not there yet!

What I'm excited about.....


My baby boy is turning nine next month!  We have lots of fun things planned to celebrate him!

What I'm watching/reading.....

Not much!  I started off the year with some great book choices (see my book reviews here and here), but the book I started this month was a dud and I haven't been motivated to pick up anything since.  And I haven't had too much tv time lately.  I've kept up with Grey's and Scandal, but that's about it!

What I'm listening to.....

I stumbled upon this when I was looking for some hymn renditions for our morning time.  It has been on repeat ever since!

What I'm wearing.....

Currently - pajamas!

What I'm doing this weekend.....

Bobby will be holding down the fort while I head to a homeschool convention that is here in town.  I am really looking forward to it!

What I'm looking forward to next month.....


Easter!  I love celebrating Easter with our kiddos more and more every year!

What else is new.....

I can't think of a thing!

Bonus question: What is your favorite spring thing to wear.....

Sandals!  I love me some sandals, and they're normally much more comfortable too, so bonus points for that!


That's it for this month's What's Up Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I DREAD the dentist. Wherever you live must be near where we live because it's all about humidity and mosquitos in Iowa and my parents live in MN and it's true for them too :). So fun to meet you through the linkup! Glad I popped over today. xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...