July 24, 2013

nine years




We are celebrating nine years of marriage today.

How . is . that . possible ?

Looking back through our pictures, I really do feel like it wasn't so very long ago...and yet, a lifetime ago. We have done a lot of living since then, and somewhere along the way, we found our stride.  We've figured out our give-and-take, our ebb-and-flow, and we've settled into what marriage is for us. And I gotta say, I kind of love it.

We have faced more trials and heartache than my 23-year-old self ever could have imagined.  But we have also been blessed beyond measure, and life has been more full and more beautiful than I ever dreamed.  I don't know what lies ahead for us, but I do know who will be by my side for the ride.  


I love you, Robert Lee.  You have my whole heart for my whole life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...